IT Operational Process Controller
- Permanent, Full time
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Market conform EUR
- Full time
DEGIRO is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide. For our growing team, we are looking for a business processes/internal control generalist with a specialization in the IT field. As an IT Operational Process Controller, you will be involved in all aspects of IT in a business-facing role.
- Describing and documenting IT related risk mitigating processes;
- Preparing control testing programs, working papers, and internal control reports;
- Monitoring the operational effectiveness of measures of internal control;
- Evaluating, developing, and improving current processes;
- Set-up a periodic Management Dashboard;
- Communicating with stakeholders to help enabling the business goals.
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in a related field;
- Professional English working proficiency;
- 1-5 years of working experience in a related position;
- Experience with frameworks, such as Cobit;
- Experience with describing and optimizing business processes, among which interviewing;
- Fine organizational and time management skills;
- Enthusiastic team-player with good communication skills and a hands-on approach.
What we offer
You’ll be part of a fast forward moving company in Amsterdam. You’ll work in an international working environment with a flat and open structure. Drinks on expiry Friday nights and lunch shared with your colleagues are all part of that. Additionally, we offer:
- A market-conform salary and the possibility to earn a bonus;
- Training and certification
- Free Dutch lessons;
- Optional apartment sharing with colleagues in Amsterdam.
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can save on average 80% on costs. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 300,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong. If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you’re passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.