IT Manager at FX FinTech Startup
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Franx B.V.
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Keen to become an IT Manager in a FINTECH in a dynamic environment?
VACANCY: IT Manager
(Location Amsterdam / fulltime – 40 hours)
We are a young Start-up founded by ABN AMRO with an independent payment services and investment firm licence and independent IT-infrastructure. We’re looking for an IT Manager who can develop our IT-infrastructure based on three pillars: great client experience, sound control and optimal cost efficiency. IT needs to enable us to further build a value driven proposition with an attractive pricing model.
In this role you will be responsible for further build and manage an IT-organisation that is characterized by reliability, efficiency and agility. You will join the Management Team and will report directly to the CEO. We are a Cross border payments and FX FINTECH start up.
What is the job about?
Your main activities and responsibilities include:
- Vendor Management;
- Define a clear vision on how to further build a value driven FX & cross border payments platform;
- Build and develop an IT- team by attracting the best IT-professionals creating a winning agile team;
- Ensure that systems are performing optimally and that service-level requirements are met;
- Manage IT resource requirements to make sure there’s the right balance between technical and functional demands;
- Manage relationships with key IT product and services providers and offer in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Who are you?
You’re an experienced IT manager, with strong communication skills, who is able to run a FINTECH IT-organisation and further develop our digital platform. You like the technical aspect of the job, but you realize that managing your internal and external stakeholders is crucial to reach your objectives. You have a can-do mentality, and are used to work in an organization that is highly dependent on IT services.
- Min. 4-6 yr. experience in a similar roll with excellent team management skills;
- Owner of SLAs with IT-vendors;
- Strong in managing IT-development ;
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of IT;
- Experience in financial services environment is a pre.
** Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
What do we offer?
A challenging job in an ever-changing field. Working in an international environment, we’re offering the chance to become the leader of a key service in a new to build organisation. Besides that, we also offer:
- Attractive salary package;
- 25 holidays;
- Possibility to join the collective healthcare insurance;
- Team lunches with a lot of fun;
- Young and enthusiastic team;
- Learning environment.
Who are we?
We are a young start-up founded by ABN AMRO. The company consist of around 25 FTEs with an pan-European expansion strategy. Working at our company means becoming even better at what you do. It’s our ambition to become a top-3 player in the Netherlands on Cross border payments and FX in 4-years’ time and build our franchise internationally. We strongly believe that this is the right moment to start such a new business due to the upcoming changes in the banking industry and the current offering to clients.
If you are interested then please send your CV and application letter via the 'Apply' button below. We are happy to hear from you.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Amsterdam, IT Manager, team lead, information technology.