You will be responsible for managing the daily treasury operations, the main task will be to bring the Treasury function to the next level. Focus should be on improving Treasury policies, systems, risks and cash flow forecasting in a large worldwide organization in more than 80 countries. Achieving operational excellence should be the goal of the Group Treasurer. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for efficient day-to-day cash management and weekly cash flow forecast of the Group and responsible for sufficient cash in the right currency at the right time for all group companies;
- Enhance visibility and optimize management of Group liquidity including implementing and optimizing cash pooling structures, minimise the cash outside the cash pool, improvement of the Treasury Management System, efficient use of bank-accounts and optimal bank connectivity;
- Support the CFO in long term external finance agreements and take care of management of current loan portfolio (Compliance Certificates, Bank reporting & other obligations);
- Bank relationship management;
- Manage the Group foreign exchange- and interest rate exposure;
- Determine, in cooperation with the CFO, a set of clear Treasury Key Performance Indicators and provide the Board and other internal- and external stakeholders with adequate reporting on Treasury- and Financing developments;
- In close cooperation with the CFO, the business, Legal and Tax, evaluate and improve Treasury and corporate finance policies, procedures and infrastructure in order to optimize the internal funding of the Group, to improve cash flow forecasting and support the global Finance project to realize operational excellence;
- Implementation of robust controls related to Treasury matters relating to all parts of the group that are actively managed by the group;
Establishment and ongoing development of relationships with Group Finance, Tax, Legal and other central departments.
- Relevant Master's degree and additional knowledge-expanding education (RT or CFA);
- Ambitious Treasurer with 5-7 experience within Treasury in an international enterprise with a substantial turnover. (preferably, experience has been gained with an internationally operation financial services organization);
- Experienced in managing treasury operations e.g. cash management and cash forecasting, forex and interest management, optimization of working capital and treasury control;
- Strong ambition to improve treasury infrastructure and processes;
- Experience in managing various stakeholders including shareholders;
- Well-connected in a broad network of treasury professionals and other relevant contacts at financial institutions;
Fluency in English; proficiency of other languages would be a plus.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility;
- Intrinsic motivation to optimize treasury processes;
- Hands-on and result driven;
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal- and communication skills;
Strong in stakeholder management - in order to gain the trust of the Executive Committee (ExCo) and other internal and external stakeholders;
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance and TMF vitality plan (with for example free massage, health check, food coach etc).
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.