STX Fixed Income is an international sales trading firm founded in 2013. Working out of our Amsterdam HQ, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary, and money markets.
Fixed Income Sales - DACH Market
We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our fixed income team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in German and English (and possibly another language too), but who is also very excited about the idea of building his/her own customer portfolio in the fixed income - secondary DACH market.
You will be responsible for:
- Building (your own) customer portfolio on the DACH fixed income market.
- Following developments on the fixed income market.
- Arranging transactions with fixed income instruments between institutional clients.
- Being a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues.
- Closing deals!
- 2 - 5 years of commercial experience preferably in brokering/trading (preferably fixed income) or (bonus driven) sales.
- Academic degree in finance and/or economics.
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude.
- Fluent German & English speaker.
- Eager to learn and work hard.
- Living or relocating to Amsterdam.
Apply via the application button.