Financial Business Analyst with experience in Hyperion
ING is looking for...
Tech/Group Services is looking for an enthusiastic Dev Engineer. A team player that is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focused and broadly developed. As Dev Engineer you have a positive can-do mindset and you live the Orange Code Behaviour. Job description
As an Hyperion DevOps Engineer, you will join a squad of business and Tech experts and contribute in an Agile way to the full lifecycle of the application, from analysis to implementation. Together with your team, you cover the whole scope of our Hyperion needs. From smaller day-to-day tweaks to complex configuration changes and coordination on big strategic projects where we move from the local solutions for e.g management accounting, planning & budgeting onto the Hyperion platform, you will be playing a key role in running, maintaining and further enhancing our systems and improving our delivery.
As teams have End-to-End ownership and responsibility, the team is responsible for delivering a stable and fit-for-purpose management accounting services such as planning & budgeting, including both the functional- and technical support as managing the security of the applications. You will be exposed to various demanding stakeholders and third party applications, thus providing opportunities for professional and personal development while putting to good use the knowledge and experience you have accumulated so far. Your work environment
You work within the business advice tribe, as part of Hyperion chapter. Working in BizDevOps teams we are end-to-end responsible for our software: feature analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the production environment (we build/configure it, we own it!). We aim to go to fully self-managing and self-optimizing systems. The team works according to the Agile/Scrum method, and reports to the chapter lead. Your profile
- at least bachelor grade with sound experience of finance functions like accounting, financial statements, group consolidation, financial reporting, tax reporting, and affinity with IT.
- experience with multiple implementations of HFM, FDM (EE) and related products
- aware of risk & security requirements in a banking environment
- You have a positive attitude, you think in solutions.
- You enjoy new technologies and methods and transferring them into new ideas and possibilities
- You are always trying to improve your skills, to continuously learn and get better at what you do to be able to deliver the highest quality
- experience in understanding business requirements of financial consolidation (intercompany eliminations, FX calculations, etc) and financial reporting
- ability to map business requirements into product features and perform fit-gap analysis
- You are a Team player, it is about the team, you trust others and can be trusted
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. What we offer
- 36 hours
- Job scale 10-11 Interested?
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Magdalena Pietrzak at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ing.jobs/Nederland Note: Without a motivational letter based on this role, you will not be selected for the hiring process.