Finance & Admin Analyst
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Logan Sinclair
- 22 Feb 19
A Global Exchange, who are expanding operations to Amsterdam, are looking for a Finance and Admin Analyst, to assist in oversight of both the Financial and Administrative business arms. The Process that will be overseen include payments and expenditures, to be managed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, to ensure the firm’s finances are correct and up to date, with vendors suppliers are paid on time.
- Manage invoices for payment. Maintain listing of open accounts payable.
- Ensure timely payment of vendor invoices and preparation of manual payments when required
- Analyse monthly spend against budget for certain kinds of expenditure and prepare monthly accruals as necessary.
- Review and check purchase order documents and upkeep of fixed asset records.
- Assist with customer billing and inquiries.
- Performance of treasury duties, making sure treasury controls processes and policies are kept to.
- Completing bank reconciliations daily.
- Maintain the finance documents within system.
- Regular monitoring of regulatory capital position.
- Office admin support functionality.
- Overseeing of reception area, escorting guests to meeting rooms / offices and managing and catering to unexpected guests. Management and coordination of the switchboard by answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner and screening when necessary before transferring to the relevant department or individual.
- Awareness of working in a Financial Services background an advantage
- Awareness of Workday general ledger system preferred.
- Works well in a pressure environment, with attention to accurately and meeting deadlines. Ability to work well in a team environment as well as on their own.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and maintaining general ledgers.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- Strong multi-tasker and confident dealing with customers / clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills. Intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.