Finance Officer -Group
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 18 Mar 19
Finance Officer -Group
As a Finance Officer for Group Accounting and Support you report to the Supervisor Group Accounting and Support. Within Group Accounting and Support you ensure accurate, timely and complete financial administration of the Corporate accounting entity and holding entities.
- Reconciliation of Intercompany balances and follow up on Intercompany differences.
- Administration and reporting of Corporate entity
- Prepare Cost and Payroll journals
- Tangible and Intangible fixed assets bookings
- Loans administration
- Book accruals other operating expenses
- Review General Ledger entries
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Preparations for annual Group audit.
- A relevant accounting or bookkeeping degree, HBO (or comparable) with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Strong working experience with bookkeeping;
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels;
- Stable individual who copes well with organizational change and maintains a positive contribution under stress and pressure;
- Thorough and organized with eye for details;
- Be able to work under time pressure and flexibility in terms of workload is necessary at times;
- Hands on, numerical understanding, analytical;
- Team player, be able to work with different kinds of people;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experienced user of DAX (ERP)
- Experience in an international environment
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.