- €70000 - €100000 per annum
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Commodities
- 26 Mar 18
FX/IR Corporate Sales - Analyst/Associate
- Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Salary: €70000 - €100000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
A leading International Bank who have a position available based in Netherlands for a highly motivated individual with good financial markets knowledge (primarily FX/Interest Rates products) to build on their career within Corporate Sales.Our client is a leading International Bank who have a position available based in Netherlands for a highly motivated individual with good financial markets knowledge (primarily FX/Interest Rates products) to build on their career within Corporate Sales.
- To be a dealer for FX/Interest rate products on an established desk in Netherlands
- To be able to execute transactions with clients on FX derivatives and interest rates derivatives, primarily focused on corporate clients.
- To develop financial market analysis and identify business opportunities, including the identification, approach, and onboarding of new clients.
- Other ad-hoc projects from management to help develop the platform and brand market presence.
Skills/ Attributes required:
- The ideal candidate will have around 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience / knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters is necessary.
- Business level English and French required due to target client base.
- Knowledge on Asian & European currency/interest rate markets.
To apply to this role:
Email your CV to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
0203 758 8925