- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 19 Mar 19
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance + above market level salary
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training;
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team;
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily;
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Meet the job!
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the CHRO and you will be the back-up Assistant for the CFO and General Counsel/ Head of Group Governance. You will provide the full range of confidential and high level secretarial, administrative and organisational support. You will be trusted with confidential material and must ensure that everything that is required is in place.
The Executive Assistant is upon request - in close collaboration with the CHRO - responsible for the preparation, reporting and follow up of meetings with the goal to support and facilitate effective decision making.
The Executive Assistant may be involved in several HR related projects. The proposition is often subject to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- Diary management (internal & external), including forwarding planning of required meetings/ events.
- Setting up & coordinating internal meetings and conference calls (including/through Microsoft Teams & Webinars)
- Preparing presentation material
- Coordinating internal management off-site events
- Requesting/collating/drafting/distributing internal reports
- Monitor deadlines and progress of specific Global HR Projects
- Preparing meeting packs and trip schedules
- Meeting attendance and minute taking/production/circulation
- Coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements
- Processing of expenses
- Ad hoc tasks as required
How about you?
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience, preferably also experience within HR.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Confidential and discreet.
- Service-oriented attitude and can-do mentality.
- Ability to pay impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders and Clients.
- Fluent in English both written and speaking and preferably Dutch.