Dutch-based PE fund - Strong advisory professional, 1-3 years
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 12 Apr 19
Our client seek to invest in companies which have the following characteristics: - A differentiated market position with a clear competitive advantage; - Strong financial performance with significant growth potential; - A proven management team with ambitious development plans; - A robust platform with opportunities to accelerate growth. They have a 'friends not vultures' approach to investing and seek to build strong partnerships and relationships with their portfolio businesses.
- A total of 1-3 years' experience in a Bulge Bracket M&A team (any sector) or Big 3 Managment Consultancy.
- Committed to building an investment career in the mid-market space in Benelux.
- Looking to immerse themselves in high deal flow with the ability to balance a variety of commitments.
- Keen intellect and high energy.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- An Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and analytical capabilities.
- Strong commercial expertise.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to change.
- Fluent Dutch.