My client is a leading market maker trading a variety of assets classes and markets. My client is looking for an individual with experience in working with complex financial data sets to join a technology team working on building out data platforms to support the trading and research teams. The role will involve working on the development of the data platform, data ingestion process and ETLs. My client is looking for a candidate with a strong technical background.
- Building processes and technology tools to deliver data to and support data for trading and research teams
- Developing data ingestion system and data pipelines
- Monitoring and enhancing the automated data collection and cleansing infrastructure.
- Researching new technologies for improved data management and efficient data retrieval.
- Communicating and presenting data for all research teams
Who you are
- 3+ years' experience working with financial data
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience working on building data platforms, ETLs and ingestion systems
- Experience applying statistical tests to large data sets.
- Exposure to market and vendor data sources
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Critical thinking: ability to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyse data to solve problems.