We're looking for a pro-active, organized and analytical Contract Management Officer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Trade Support/Mid-Office team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English (and possibly another language too), but who is also very excited about supporting our front office with making the processing of the trades as smooth as possible.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Group, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
You will be responsible for
- Preparing, checking and sending commercial contracts;
- Follow up on outstanding contracts and solve issues when needed;
- First line support to traders;
- Work as a team to troubleshoot live trading issues;
- Problem solve on longer term projects;
- Support our traders with corporate actions;
- Be operational back up for other Mid Office employees within STX;
- Identifying improvements within processes and procedure.
- Maximum 5 years working experience;
- Basic understanding of trading/markets;
- MS Excel skills;
- Extracting specific information from multiple sources quickly and correctly;
- Self-motivated, can stay engaged during times of low market activity and trading;
- Can work under time pressure;
- Organized- keep track of multiple tasks and follow up;
- Open to learning and teaching; team player;
- Problem solver, quick learner;
- Living in the area of Amsterdam;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.