Consultant Regulatory Compliance – Financial Services Industry (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
See job description for details
Consultant Regulatory Compliance - Financial Services Industry (Amsterdam)
We are looking for highly-skilled candidates to join our fast-growing and successful Finance and Risk (F&R) team in Amsterdam.
As a regulatory compliance consultant, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Solve complex problems related to finance, risk and compliance on client-facing projects for top banking, insurance and asset management clients;
- Manage F&R projects at our clients (on-site) and be directly involved in customer relationships.
- Follow up on regulation & new market developments to ensure up-to-date knowledge;
- Support F&R business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events;
- Take an active part in shaping the F&R community within Accenture.
You are eager to create solutions for our clients to solve the issues and comply with requirements from a people, process and technology perspective. Dependent on your experience you will command a team and you will manage the engagement and contribute to the client relationship.
We are looking for curious minds and interesting personalities who have a story to tell and want to have a good time while being on a steep learning curve. Sounds good? Join our professional team of consultants and develop your skills, learn from your colleagues and have a lot of fun while doing so!
Role in the organization
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. Our teams keep current in the latest innovative tools and methods to help compliance officers increase efficiency. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
You will primarily operate from our office in Amsterdam but you can be deployed (inter)nationally, especially within our Benelux affiliate offices.
Candidates for this position will ideally have:
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management, and/or Law. Further qualification in compliance is a plus;
- Around 3 years of finance, risk and regulatory compliance experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Project management and consulting experience;
- Experience with analyzing impact of increasing client and regulatory demands on finance, risk, strategy and operations;
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant regulatory themes (e.g. MIFID II, EMIR, AML, KYC, Model Risk Management, GDPR, FRTB). Experience with robotics and RegTech is a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with broader risk and finance themes is a plus (e.g. Basel II/III, Solvency II, IFRS);
- An analytical mind and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Fluent oral and written English is a must. Dutch is a plus.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you can contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good ad flexible mobility arrangement
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button 'solliciteer online' and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Puck Becht (Recruiter) via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.