Consultant Finance & Risk Data and Reporting – Financial Services Industry (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
Consultant Finance & Risk Data and Reporting - Financial Services Industry (Amsterdam)
We are looking for highly-skilled candidates to join our fast-growing Finance and Risk team in Amsterdam.
As a Financial & Risk Management consultant, your key responsibilities will be to
- Solve complex problems related to finance and risk on client-facing projects for top Tier banking, insurance and asset management clients
- Manage F&R projects at our clients (on-site) and be directly involved in customer relationships
- Follow up on regulation & new market developments to ensure up-to-date knowledge
- Supporting F&R business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events
- Taking an active part in shaping the Finance & Risk community within Accenture
You are eager to analyze data quality issues and create solutions for our clients to solve these issues from a people, process and technology perspective. Dependent on your experience you will command a functional and technical team and you will discuss the progress with the client.
Role in the organization
Accenture is a company that operates globally in the areas of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing. Finance & Risk is part of our Consulting branch. We work together with our clients to help them become high performance organizations. We achieve this through a combination of proven experience and extensive skills in all branches and operating functions. You will primarily operate from our office in Amsterdam but you can be deployed (inter)nationally.
You are able to switch quickly between strategy and operations, you are flexible and able to find the right tone for communication to peers and (senior) management.
- Finished Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management, Controlling, or Data Science; a Ph.D. is an advantage
- Strong personality and can do attitude
- Great analytical and conceptual skills
- Around 3 years' experience within Finance & Risk data and reporting technology solutions in the Financial Services industry, ideally in a data quality focused role
- Experience with analyzing impact of increasing client and regulatory demands on Finance & Risk data and IT architecture
- Understanding of data governance principles (e.g. data lineage, business validation rules, etc.)
- Knowledge of data analytics and/or big data concepts and understanding of how these could be applied at financial services companies
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. MIFID II, EMIR, Solvency II, Basel III)
- Experience with Agile way of working is a plus;
- Fluent oral and written English. Dutch is a plus;
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you can contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good ad flexible mobility arrangement
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button 'solliciteer online' and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Puck Becht (Recruiter) via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.