As a Senior Compliance officer you will work closely with the legal and financial officers to ensure that Alter Domus and its clients comply with local laws and regulations. You will report directly to the Manager of Compliance and you will work closely with other members of the Compliance team.
- Assist in the implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan to ensure that ADNL remains compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements;
- Undertaking review of the KYC/CDD files for new clients and follow up missing information in line with group processes and procedures;
- Undertaking the ongoing review of client KYC/CDD files in accordance with the review programme;
- Assist in preparing relevant reporting to the Board of ADNL and Dutch regulator;
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local standards and regulatory requirements as the business develops;
- Providing day-to-day compliance support and training to the staff of ADNL as required in respect of compliance and AML matters;
- Monitors and tests the business’ internal controls to mitigate compliance risks identified during risk assessment review process;
- Assist in the completion of compliance activities undertaken for ADNL as required;
- Undertake training with the business in respect of AML and Regulatory matters;
- Assisting on Alter Domus Group projects as required.
- You will preferably completed a relevant university degree (i.e. Law, Economics);
- You have a strong working knowledge of the regulatory framework for the Netherlands (Wwft, WTT and Sanctions);
- You have 3 to 5 years financial services experience, preferably within the Corporate Services Industry;
- You preferably have completed the Certified Compliance Officer course (Leergang in Compliance) or be studying for the same;
- You have strong communication skills, including ability to present to different levels of staff;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (oral and written) is a must;
- You will have strong understanding of best practices in the industry;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You will have strong interpersonal skills;
- You will have proficient in Microsoft Office, with expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.