Client Service Manager, AVP
- Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Salary: Not Specified
- Job Type: Full time
State Street Client Service Manager, AVP - Amsterdam To ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards. To manage the NAV production providing guidance to your team and also to colleagues inState Street
Client Service Manager, AVP - Amsterdam
To ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards. To manage the NAV production providing guidance to your team and also to colleagues in Poland / India. To work with your officers to manage and develop staff to a high standard.
Leadership and Management:
- Inspire, motivate and engage staff to drive and sustain success even in the face of resistance & challenge.
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Agree objectives for staff annually; monitor and appraise their performance providing regular formal and informal feedback
- Promote continuous evaluation of team operations, encouraging innovative ideas to enhance efficiency, reduce risk or increase revenue.
- Management of Service Delivery:
- Manage workflow and resource allocation.
- Monitor and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of processes, system and procedures initiating remedial action as necessary.
- Participate with compliance reviews, controls and audit.
- Ensure that all team members follow procedures and complete checklists
- Collaborate with COE’s and other internal departments that service meets client SLA and expectations
- Ensure that KPI measures (where applicable) are achieved on a monthly basis and if the KPI is not green then initiate action to resolve
- Manage Relationships / Communication:
- Foster an environment that supports effective team work across teams locally, regionally and globally.
- Hold regular team meetings and 1:1s to ensure regular communication with staff. Communicate effectively with clients, COEs, third parties and colleagues
- Ensure the immediate line manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact the quality of service being given
- Act as a focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments, COEs and external contacts providing technical expertise on the service provided.
- Lead and/or participate in regular client service review meetings.
Self-Management / Personal Development:
- Manage own time and activities effectively (delegating where required) setting an example through good housekeeping and time management
- Keep up to date with legislative and regulatory changes affecting the business.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training
- Actively participate in the objectives and appraisal processes by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development to ensure own effectiveness in a changing business context.
Level of Education/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Language: English & Dutch are essential
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- Good level of numeracy and ability to analyse financial data.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Able to show initiative and make sound judgements.
- Motivated to understand and respond effectively to client needs.