Chapter Lead Business Analyst
Chapter Lead Business Analyst Job scale: 12 Your new job!
The COO Finance department delivers Finance related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, CFO's of countries and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for accounting, reporting, utilities, data foundation and business advice services, including system, process, data and information management and analytics capabilities. The services are by design reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in accordance with the Finance strategy and implementation and decommissioning roadmap.
We are looking for a Chapter Lead in the Tribe Statutory and Regulatory Reporting
. This Tribe delivers and enables on time high quality standardized financial reporting solutions in compliance with internal and external regulations. Its 3 goals are:
Keep ING licensed to operate Be the Tribe people want to work for Be better at it every day.
The Chapter Lead reports to the Tribe Lead of the Tribe Statutory & Regulatory Reporting. In the tribe the Chapter Lead will be leading a chapter of Business Analysts. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring Chapter Lead who enjoys to work hands-on as a squad member to realise the mission of the squad. You are a real ambassador of the global ING Way of Working and Orange Code. You have proven experience in and knowledge of Finance, Banking and the agile Way of Working. You have a strong drive to keep your expertise up to date. Besides that you get energy from sharing your knowledge with others and you enjoy coaching (on knowledge, skills, competences and behaviour) to get the best out of people. You use your seniority to maximise team performance. What will you do? The Chapter Lead will develop the Chapter members
- You have an active role in realizing the new culture. You act as a bearer of the new culture and you have an exemplary role with regard to the new Way of Working.
- You are responsible for the facilitation of the personal development and evaluation of the Chapter members (PCA).
- You stimulate and coach your Chapter members on continuous improvement of the current processes and taking fact based decisions.
- You recognize your top performers and act on your under performers.
The Chapter Lead will continuously develop the expertise of the Chapter
- You optimize the existing squad composition
- You excel in your discipline and help developing, updating and embedding the expertise within the Tribe.
- You develop the way of working (the 'how') within the area of your expertise according to the standards set by the Chapter Lead.
- You develop the distribution of your specific knowledge/focus areas and the selection of standards to be used in conjunction with the Chapter Leads of associated chapters.
The Chapter Lead supports the Tribe Lead in different strategic area's
- With the team of your direct Chapter Lead colleagues and Tribe Lead you are responsible for the developments within your Tribe.
The Chapter Lead will support the Squad
- As senior you support your squad in realizing its mission.
Your education, experience and background
- At minimum HBO/WO working and thinking level
- Education at Bachelor/Master level in (business) economics/information technology or comparable.
- At least 1-3 years proven track record at management level
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Lean way of working
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Proven knowledge of Finance/Business Analysis especially of the expertise of your Chapter
- For the expert area of Business Analyst: Knowledge and experience with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Affinity or knowledge with IT and process management
- Taking fact based decisions and being convincing also when facing resistance
- Find fresh new and simple solutions for complex problems and matters together with your colleagues in your chapter
- Through vision and a helicopter view giving direction to the chapter.
- Getting energy from sharing your knowledge to with others.
- Being an inspiring leader for a team and enjoying when you work hands-on as a squad-member to realise the mission of the squad
- Get energy from coaching (in craftsmanship and personal development) of Chapter Leads
- Developing vision on your area of expertise
- Being able to create a learning environment
- Easily adapts to a new environment