Business Developer - Amsterdam
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- ABN AMRO Bank
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Business Developer - Amsterdam
At a glance
Within ABN AMRO we are looking for an Senior Business Analyst to work on the transformation of the Accounting domain. You start working on the Finance and Risk Architecture Alignment initiative (FRAAI), one of the key strategic programmes of ABN AMRO. Are you looking for a next step in your career with challenging prospect and lots of development opportunities? What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
As a Senior Business analyst, you will be working on mapping analysis, requirements settings, gap closure and sourcing data for Accounting. Together with your team, your first responsibility is to deliver the requirements for the future Accounting function. You will have opportunities for personal development and are expected to take initiative, work with autonomy, but at the same time you deliver value as a team.
Your working environment
As part of a scrum team using an Agile way of working, you take an active role in the FRAAI Mainbank scrum team within the Accounting GRID. The team is located at the Head Office of ABN AMRO.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team (5-9 people)
- Working within a fast-paced innovative change initiative that will shape the future Accounting function.
- Informal atmosphere with lots of room for fun.
- An environment that simulates to embrace failures as a necessary step to learn quickly.
- Ability to become a 'T-shaped' professional with a specialism and the ambition to keep learning new skills.
- Working together as a dynamic multi-cultural team.
- Being part of digital revolution!
- You have an university degree in a Finance or IT related area
- You have 10+ years' experience in Finance, preferably in an Accounting environment within a financial institution.
- You are a seasoned professional that has dealt with large change projects and guiding junior / medior team members
- You have knowledge of and experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- You enjoy to deliver quality and work accurately, but are flexible enough to also high level results when this fits the purpose
- You take responsibility for your own work and are keen to contribute to the teams goal
- You are eager to learn and work on the skills you will need in the future
What we offer
We are offering:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- Market-conform Salary
- Substantial education budget and a public transportation card.
- A large responsibility and the freedom to do your job
- A well-equipped office, and all required facilities to do your job
- Possibility of joining the training program at our very own IT Academy (only for junior applicants)
- Room to visit (tech-related) seminars
- Required investments to boost your personal skills
- A client base of +/- 5mio users for you to make an impact on