Audit Supervisor Market Risk
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Oct 17 2017-10-21
Audit Supervisor Market Risk
ING is looking for...
an Audit Supervisor Market Risk (Amsterdam)
International and complex Market Risk (related) audits
As an Audit Supervisor Market Risk (level 11) you have a leading role in Market Risk (related) audits performed at head-office or abroad. You will lead audits that involve senior stakeholders and cover a wide variety of (complex) topics. You supervise the work performed by audit team members and coach them on the job, while you also play an active role in sharing and acquiring knowledge, e.g. via the international Market Risk Community.
Awareness of market risk processes (end-to-end) and an understanding of the regulatory market risk environment are key. Topics vary from Trading & Counterparty Risk Management to Funding & Liquidity Risk Management (ILAAP), and Market Risk Transfer, but also to more specialist subjects like Stress Testing and Recovery & Resolution Planning. Furthermore, you have a proficient understanding of internal audit processes, including identifying and evaluating key risks and process controls, setting the audit scope and developing audit testing.
Your work environment
You will be located in Amsterdam within the Market Risk audit team. This team is part of the Audit Division Risk & Finance of Corporate Audit Services (CAS) ING. CAS is a highly professional global organisation with approximately 400 members in 30 audit teams. You have a worldwide coverage on Market Risk (related) audits. International audits are performed as a joint effort between local representatives and (central) market risk specialists. Besides, your work has the interest of
Focus on development and growth
At ING we realise that qualitative growth means that we always have to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we will invest in your personal growth and development. Within CAS (Risk) this is even more important, in order to stay closely connected to the rapidly changing internal and external environment. We will ensure that you are always up-to-date on the key developments in your area of attention, which allows you to continue improving your performance.
Interesting employee benefits package
This is a full-time position of 36 or 40 hours a week. ING Bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent secondary labour conditions, that more than meet market conditions:
- a 13th month's salary
- 27 days holiday
- an annual public transport pass (OV-jaarkaart)
- several other advantages as can be read in the banking CAO.
You have strong verbal, listening, writing, analytical and interpersonal skills. Therefore, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information; also when you have to overcome resistance first. You are accurate and describe yourself as a team player who is very capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires. You like working with people and coaching of individuals as well as sharing knowledge on the job or by means of trainings.
- have an academic degree and are preferably in the possession of a certification in Internal Control / Administrative Organisation or in Market Risk Management.
- have (international) experience in complex organisations and a bird's eye view and knowledge of ING's business and market risks, and associated controls.
- have (preferably) more than 8 years relevant work experience in market risk management and/or audit and internal control within a major bank or financial institution.
- are fluent in English (fluency in other languages is much appreciated).
- are organisationally sensitive (formal and informal) and effective in conflict management.
- have proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation.
- have built bridges by nature and are able to bridge between different levels, different people and different cultures.
- are persuasive; being able to 'get people on board' and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
- are willing to travel 6-10 weeks per year.
Do you have any question about the position of Audit Supervisor Market Risk at ING's Corporate Audit Services? Please, feel free to contact Patrick Kolfschoten (+31 6 23024251) or Ben van Emden (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case you already identify yourself with this profile, you can apply straightaway for the Market Risk Audit Supervisor function, by clicking on the button below.