- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 07 Dec 17
Associate, Global Private Equity Co-Investment Team, Amsterdam
Reference: 6040 /22F
This is one of the world's most respected and highly capitalised co-investment platforms. It is looking to hire an Investment Associate in Amsterdam to work on all aspects of the co-investment process
We are working with one of the world’s leading private equity investors with multiple international offices. It is expanding its European direct co-investment team and is keen to bring on board an Associate in Amsterdam to increase its deal doing capacity.
As an Associate in this team, you will be responsible for the evaluation and execution of mid- to large-cap LBO co-investments. As part of this work, you will be heavily involved in building LBO and other financial models, commercial analysis relating to the deal and managing the execution process. Deal teams tend to be lean so you will gain great exposure to both senior members of the team and investment professionals across the PE firms you invest alongside. The strategy of the firm is to be heavily involved in the due diligence process on the majority of investments it considers. This means your role is integral in deciding which deals to participate in.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an impressive, growing platform in a crucial role suiting a high-calibre and driven individual.
- Assist with all elements of the co-investment deal process
- Take responsibility for financial analysis and commercial assessment of potential investments
- Contribute to the preparation of investment memos and reports to be presented to the investment committee
- Monitor the portfolio and the ongoing relationship management with GPs
- Background in investment banking, corporate finance advisory, consulting or accounting
- Strong, demonstrable financial modelling skills
- You do not need to speak Dutch as this is an international fund – excellent verbal and written English required
- Able and willing to be based in Amsterdam full time
Recruiters Reference: 6040 /22F