Associate – Leading European Asset Manager/Financial Advisory Boutique
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
Leading European Asset Manager/Financial Advisory boutique covering Renewables, seeks confident analyst/associate with 2 – 5 years’ experience coming from a background in Finance with Renewables exposure.
Our client is a leading European Asset Manager and Financial Advisory boutique who specialise in renewables advisory and asset management. The continued growth of the renewables sector across Europe has driven an additional requirement for additional resources in the team, to support them in their continued management, growth and performance of managing assets and advising clients on developing, structuring and financing projects.
Reporting into the directors, the successful candidate will assist them in providing financial advisory services in the form of strategic, financial and asset management functions. The other responsibilities included with the role for the successful candidate will include:
- Financial Analysis including construction of detailed project finance models
- Due diligence
- Assisting in business development initiatives across the business
- Preparation of marketing materials and other presentations.
Competition for the role will be high, and we invite applications only from those who fit the following criteria well:
- A degree within finance/economics and education from a top university
- Experience and understanding with renewable energy projects and project finance experience is a strong advantage
- Understanding of financial products
- Strong communication skills
- To be a team player and be proactive
- Be able to work flexibly and be pragmatic to be able to adapt to the organization
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
For more information please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org