Accounting Officer CMS
As an Accounting Officer within our CMS (Capital Markets Services) team you will handle all accounting services for Special Purpose Vehicles ('SPV's') which are involved in structured finance transactions such as cross-border-, lease, repackaging-, CDO/CBO/CLO and other transactions.
- Financial administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or Bachelor's degree SPD, HBO AA) or a comparable level achieved degree exposure and experience.
- 3-5 relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Dutch GAAP, IFRS and preferably US GAAP).
- Excellent skills in MS Excel.
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software, preferable Microsoft Dynamics, Caseware and Magnitude.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Set up and maintain computerized SPV administrations and/or financial databases.
- Prepare (consolidated) financial statements and annual reports as well as other SPV related financial reports.
- Ensuring financial statements are in full compliance with international accounting standards and valuation principles.
- File the statutory reports to the Chamber of Commerce and Dutch Central Bank.
- Review, test and reconcile the work and data received from third parties.
- Prepare audit trails and files including all supporting documents and reconciliations.
- Prepare VAT and CIT returns and handle tax-assessments.
- Maintain contact and liaise with investment managers, trustees, collateral administrators, banks and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, for meeting deadlines and for serving the client's needs.
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary above market level
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome