Account Manager Software Solutions
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Thomson Reuters Netherlands BV
- 15 Oct 18
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government.
The European Account Manager will be responsible for proactively building and managing a pipeline of new business prospects for large Corporations and Financial Services clients for our Transfer Pricing solutions (CbCR, TP Documentation, Intercompany agreements, TP monitoring and Transfer Pricing Professional Services) and moving them through all stages of the sales process from initial qualification to close. The role will require knowledge of the enterprise sales process, focusing on complex software solutions.
ONESOURCE is designed to provide tax software solutions for multinational corporations and Accounting professionals. ONESOURCE solutions cover a broad range of taxes including Direct Tax Compliance and reporting, Indirect Tax determination and Compliance, Transfer Pricing, FATCA/CRS/AEOI reporting solutions, as well as Tax Planning and Workflow Management. (https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/products/brands/onesource)
The market leading ONESOURCE suite of products helps multinational corporations comply with ever-changing tax compliance and accounting requirements in a range of countries. ONESOURCE is used by more than 400 large multi-national corporations.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
The European Account Manager will prospect new business with senior Tax Operations, Compliance, Transfer Pricing and IT executives and perform a detailed qualification of leads within the EMEA region to uncover client’s issues.
The role will also involve periodic attendance at conferences, representing the organisation professionally and managing the timely follow up of all leads.
Demonstrating sophisticated software solutions and learning and understanding industry best practice to position themselves and the organisation as a thought leader.
Will work closely with the client on the appropriate solutions, liaising with internal pre-sales specialists to present comprehensive information back to the client, identifying potential return on investment. This will involve leveraging an internal team as well as partners in an organised manner with clear attention to detail.
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Proven track record in Business development
- More than 5 successful years of experience as a sales executive for a Software company
- Understanding of financial systems and business processes
- Detailed understanding of a solution sales process.
- Must be a self-starter with Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Tenacity and determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem Solver with imagination to structure creative solutions in line with client requirements.
- Ability to understand, communicate and demonstrate technical and business benefits of our tax software solutions.
- Positive attitude and results orientated.
- Detail orientated with ability to write reports with good computer literacy skills.
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Willing to travel on a regular basis in the Netherlands and across Europe
- Experience with Transfer Pricing and related software solutions
- Knowledge in Tax and Financial processes (Companies)
- Experience dealing with FTSE 100 level clients.
- Tax or accounting knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Sales Methodologies: SPIN, Challenger sales, MEDDIC or Sandler's….
- Knowledge of SFDC and Office