Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Private Banking Group based in Monaco who are looking to increase their coverage of the UK private client market through the hiring a number of Senior Private Bankers to the team. This is a good opportunity for a Banker with a book of clients who might seek to book their assets outside of the UK.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Have an established portfolio of U/HNWI private clients the UK domestic market or the UKRND segment who would be interested in banking in Monaco
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop your network to attract new NNM through travel and business development activities
- To offer clients a full private banking service including wealth management, portfolio management an investment advice whilst also providing access to a Corporate and Investment Banking platform
- Work closely with back office and middle office teams such as compliance, financial advisors, investment advisors to ensure the holistic management of the client.
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role as a financial advisor or wealth manager covering the UK market or UKRND market
- Prior track record of client development and asset acquisition with the ability to hit NNM targets
- Able to relocate to Monaco as this is where you will be based day-to-day
- Fluent in English and Fluency in French would be an advantage
- Position based in Monaco