Project Director, Mexico City, Mexico
Our client, a recognized international real estate fund, seeks a Project Director for its operating entity in Mexico - a fully integrated development company - to further expand its multifamily residential properties for rent in Mexico. You will have the chance to join a team of qualified professionals in the development of state-of-the-art residential projects. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategy and operational plans with internal teams and external collaborators to execute multiple vertical residential projects simultaneously.
- Monitor and ensure projects' compliance with local and national regulations & laws as well as environmental & safety standards.
- Implement lean construction and project management processes to measure and control projects, while simultaneously reducing costs & time and improving quality & execution
- Manage and motivate a team of subordinates to carefully orchestrate the quality execution of projects.
- Provide regular reports and updates on projects' advances to internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid, hands-on project management experience with vertical multi-family residential projects in Mexico City
- Demonstrated, financial, project management and technical skills, garnered with a private equity real estate fund or real estate developer
- Skilled in handling multiple tasks, with the ability to deliver against budget, schedules and quite frequently under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyse and communicate complex documents affecting real estate projects, including drawings, surveys, and contracts
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English