Support all pricing activities for the Product Design business including renewal pricing, new quotes, rework requests and custom pricing requests.
Provide analytics and process improvements to increase productivity and turnaround time Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacts directly with Sales Reps worldwide to understand pricing needs and develop pricing quotes that meet customer needs and conform to margin and growth targets for the business.
- Ensures that defined processes are followed including internal and external approval requirements, margin guidelines, etc.
- Runs batch processes to initiate pricing activities.
- Supports projects including model and tool development / refinement, process alignment, value-based pricing, discount and renewal analysis, and Sales and Operations support / training.
- Documents and suggests continuous improvements in pricing processes.
- Proposes price change recommendations, what-if analysis and impact assessments.
- Conducts, interprets, and presents quantitative / qualitative analyses to management.
- Maintains and communicates regular pricing position.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Solid understanding of statistics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct, interpret and present quantitative / qualitative analysis.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel (pivot tables, charting, data mapping).
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and competing priorities
- Good communication, consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills
None Other Requirements:
Must be willing and able to work overnight shifts on a rotational basis.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below)
. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.