LatAm Product Analyst
Description About this role
The Latin American Product team is looking for a driven and highly motivated Analyst to help support local ETFs, cross-listed ETFs, and alternatives products. BlackRock's Regional Product team takes part in the full life cycle of financial products, which includes product design, implementation, ongoing maintenance, and product improvements. This role, while based in Mexico City, will report into the Latin American Regional Product team based in New York.
An ideal candidate should be able to operate in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking across projects with different stakeholders. They should be able to partner with various internal and external stakeholders, as well as communicating project updates to all stakeholders. The candidate should be comfortable working both in a team environment and independently.
The Analyst will be responsible for a combination of project and process responsibilities. There would be a heavy focus on supporting the Latin American cross-listing platform, local Mexican ETF product range and a wide range of projects relating to BlackRock's Latin American alternatives products and ETFs. Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Oversee the critical processes for BlackRock's cross-listing platforms, which clients use to invest tens of billions of dollars into US & UCITS iShares ETFs
- Assist in expanding the cross-listing platform into new markets in Latin America
- Perform competitor analysis of international asset managers' product offerings in Latin America
- Assist with the ongoing development in our local Mexican ETF product range
- Collaborate with team members in New York to work on large regional product initiatives.
- Work on projects partnering with Product teams in the US and Europe
- Partner with teams across BlackRock to identify and evaluate new product ideas
- Take part in projects that are expanding the BlackRock alternatives platform in Latin America
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in English and fluency in Spanish is a requirement. Conversational Portuguese is not required but a benefit.
- Good communication skills
- Organized, with good time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence coworkers
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ambition to learn new skills and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.