Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a dry bulk commodity trading house looking to hire a sourcing and purchasing manager to join the commercial team in Malta.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Support the trading department through the sourcing and purchasing of cement and cementitious products including; clinker, coal, limestone, gypsum and slag from African / East African markets
- Maintain existing supplier relationships and actively seek to develop new relationships to support the growing business
- Deal across the African market with a focus on North and Eastern countries for the sourcing and purchase of cement and cementitious materials
- Implement and optimise new and existing procurement strategies to enhance commercial coverage
- Reports into the Vice President of Trading and Business Development
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a sourcing / procurement focused role
- Experienced dealing with cementitious products including; clinker, coal, limestone, gypsum and slag
- Must have experience and network within the African market
- Must speak English and French
- Role to be located in Malta (relocation covered by company)