Hedge Fund - Operations Analyst
- Copetitive - Will disclose over phone
- Valletta, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Opportunity for Operation Analysts at an Alternative Hedge Fund - London/EU
Our client is a European-based investment management firm committed to providing investors with superior risk-adjusted returns. Our client manages over $2 bln in assets over a number of funds, the largest of which is an event driven fund that has produced top tier returns since inception. The firm has offices in London and Malta.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Operations team in managing and controlling all post-execution trading activities of the funds managed by the firm.
Typical Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Trade processing and confirmation, daily reconciliations
- Managing corporate action events
- Processing cash transaction
- Working closely with internal and external stake holders
Work experience requirements:
Previous experience within a financial institution is considered an asset, particularly experience in working in a settlement related role at another fund or sell side firm (bank or broker)_