Accountant - International Pensions
Pension Scheme Accounting Manager Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for the clients' accounting Main duties:
Principal qualifications required:
- Recording the clients' portfolio transactions mainly cash transactions, investment movements, trustee fees, gains/ losses on fair value movements, disposals and foreign exchange.
- Ensure that the payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the Trustee's instructions.
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications on any trades or other transactions.
- Prepare accounts for FRS17 audit and draft regulatory accounts.
- Proven accountancy knowledge;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.