- EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum
- Marsa, Il-Marsa, Malta
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Financial Services
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
Robert Half are recruiting a Compliance Officer for an Asset Management firm based in Malta
Assist with managing compliance requirements (AIFM/MFSA/SEC), including:
* performing the compliance monitoring, e.g. PA dealing, best execution, conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment and financial promotions;
* conducting investigations into any alerts or suspicious activity;
* updating and creating compliance reports;
* updating and creating policies and procedures;
* training and advising the Malta staff on their compliance responsibilities; and
* monitoring industry compliance developments and advising the Group Head of Legal and Compliance on the changes required.
Work experience requirements:
* Up to 3 years in a similar role.
* Knowledge of MFSA and SEC rules preferred.
Education and Other Requirements
* University degree demonstrating considerable academic success.
* Strong written English and business report writing skills are a pre-requisite
* The ability to operate pro-actively and autonomously.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with the Group's staff and clients.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement