We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will be a crucial member of a small team responsible for the company secretarial duties of clients of Alter Domus dealing mainly with collective investment schemes. Your responsibilities will include assisting in the following areas:
- The preparation and upkeep of the client company registers;
- The organisation of, and attendance at, client board meetings and other related meetings;
- The preparation of minutes, resolutions and other documents as requested by the client companies;
- The preparation and filing of annual returns, statutory forms and other regulatory reports to regulatory authorities;
- The maintenance of client companies' records in soft and hard copy;
- The assistance in the execution of clients' compliance and regulatory obligations;
- The ongoing servicing of collective investment schemes and other regulated investment entities by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries;
- The assistance with the licensing of regulated entities including liaison with the regulator;
- The communication with the Board of Directors and committee members of client companies and other parties as may be necessary.
- Possess law related and/or finance related qualifications;
- At least two years' experience in the financial services industry ideally in the funds and/or corporate services sector;
- Strong organisational, planning and client relationship skills, as well as a strong command of the English language; Willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment, and to constantly learn and remain abreast of the changes taking place within the financial services industry
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.