Quality Lead (For Content Review BPO)
About the Job:
Want to work as a Quality Lead for the world's best loved video-sharing website? Do apply now and you could be responsible for assisting the Service Delivery Manager in meeting quality metrics / goals.
You have the opportunity to provide dynamic service and support for our clients within the cutting-edge world of technology. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients Qualifications:
- Strong English communication skills.
- 2 years managing QA team members and 5 years in QA environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Analytical with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgement and structured decision-making.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment.
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video.
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to the QA team
- Implement escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed upon procedure
- Work schedule adherence and management, SLAs, daily, weekly & quarterly targets. Ensuring coverage (schedules / work distribution).
- Assigning & allocating work between team members to ensure effective load balancing
- Analyzing fatal and non-fatal errors reports and taking corrective/preventive action.
- Participate in design of quality parameters & standards.
- Identify the gaps in current processes in order to improve overall quality of Process.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Identify Bugs and Issues.