Associate Relationship Manager – Business Banking (Kota Kinabalu)
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through HSBC Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support, advice and services to businesses in the Business Banking market. From setting up a new business to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Business Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Associate Relationship Manager - Business Banking
. Principal responsibilities:
- Develop and grow a portfolio of existing and new Business Banking corporate relationships.
- Prospect and develop new Business Banking corporate relationships on funding requirements through conventional lending products and garnering of liabilities / deposits / investment products.
- Prospect and develop new deposit/operating account based relationships with Business Banking corporate customers/Partnerships/Sole proprietorships.
- Formulate and implement competitive customer retention and utilisation strategies to drive and develop the profitability of commercial banking business from both lending and deposit/operating account perspective.
- Provide total customer solutions to your portfolio of clients.
- Cross-sell a wide range of banking products and services including Treasury, Payments and Cash Management and Trade and Receivable Finance with support from product specialists.
- Prepare credit proposals within the risk parameters and guidelines.
- Manage challenging credits - Grade 4 accounts.
- Sound lending experience in commercial banking with exposure in commercial lending.
- Possess strong credit evaluation.
- Good marketing and sales management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for credit presentations to clients.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- A good team player.