- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 20 Apr 19
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- [Software development understanding or experience within a Java, OSGI, Micro-services based software stack (JBOSS Fuse)] Pair-program/ peer review code. Verification of user stories/ acceptance criteria & design of associated test cases. Automation of test cases within Sprint. Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in agile development. Conduct continuous development and/or integration & testing.
- [5+ years of software design and testing experience] Prior experience working in an agile environment, with continuous integration & testing. Significant hands-on experience in Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Ruby and any software test automation tools. Experienced in Behavioural Driven Design. Experience in delivering software in a regulated environment, ideally financial services based, to high quality.
- Excellent problem solving skills and critical thinking. Strong communication and written skills, ability to communicate your ideas with others. Be flexible with changing priorities and multi-tasking. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant.