Technical Design Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of ATM/POS switching, Debit Card Issuance/Management, Digital Channels interface and ISO8583 messaging standard.
- Familiarity with EMV Contact/Contactless, VISA, MasterCard Card Issuing & Acquiring, Scheme compliance requirement.
- Desirable to have knowledge on Local Switch integration and certification.
- Experience with an EFT transaction switching or on-line banking environment.
- Experience in testing ATM/Switching and Card Management technologies(contact/Contactless).
- Hands-on experience with automated test tools and simulators.
- Experience in Restful Webservices+JSON based integration will be added Advantage.
- Familiarity on PCI DSS compliance requirement.
- Experience on Switch integration with VISA/Mastercard is mandatory.
- Experience on Google Pay/Samsung Pay/Apple Pay Wallets and QR Code and Emerging payments will be a added Advantage.
- Experience in Web Service integration and API's.
- Strong design and programming knowledge on JAVA, C/C++ on Unix/Linux environment, Unix Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, Agile and other modern approaches to software development)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Excellent in preparing the Solution Architecture document, Functional and technical spec
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in banking or financial services industry is an advantage.
- Working experience in Cloud and Digital transformation projects is an advantage.
- Good knowledge skill on open platform is a plus.
- Good Knowledge skill on ATM Security products
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The role will be responsible for handling the Solution Architecture and Design for the ATM Switch, Debit Cards and Payment domain. The job title will be Senior Solution Manager.
- Lead and manage the highly competent team and vendor for both Solutioning and project delivery.
- Build effective relationship and partnership with the business stakeholders to support their technology needs.
- Review the requirement, impact analysis, gap analysis, high level design, cost estimation, propose timeline, obtain project approval and draft solution architecture/function spec/technical spec document.
- Be an excellent leader, Subject matter expert on the technical and functional knowledge
- Good team collaboration, relationships within & outside POD to all levels of the organization Strong influencing, conflict resolution & negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
B TECH or BE or MBA grade in Computer Science/ Information Systems or related IT Area, Pre-requisite -
Excellent Written & Oral Communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.