About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Key skills, experience and qualifications
- To provide support to various Private Banking booking centres in the Mutual Funds settlements & custody services.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of Mutual Fund settlements in various markets, are processed promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure follow up on all pending correspondences and transactions
- Ensure that transactions are done in and in accordance with Bank's operational menu, desk instructions, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate update of client's securities holdings in the Bank system and correct reflection of holdings in clients' consolidated statements.
- Liaise with Stakeholders to define operational process between MF Ops, Custodians and Fund houses
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of service and support to be provided to Private Banking clients, primary contact person for Front Office and Standard Chartered Bank staff for advice, enquiries and complaints relating to Managed Investments.
- To prepare internal/external/regulatory reports.
- Provide other administrative support for the department.
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned.
- Support Regional booking centre and work on public holidays may require.
- Good product & banking knowledge.
- Familiar with mutual funds / hedge funds / private equity / discretionary portfolio
- Adhere to regulations/requirements/procedures.
- Understand international market practice in Securities Business.
- Degree holder in Banking & Finance or above
- 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Must have good command of both verbal and written English
- Good understanding on Operational Risks, Client Service, Private Banking Client segment is mandatory
- Able to work under tight deadline and high pressure
- Self-motivated individual who is an experienced problem solver. Resolution to problems often require efforts to research and communicate with various parties
- A team worker, and able to work under tight deadline and high pressure
- Hours can be demanding; to support Regional booking centre and work on public holidays may require.
- Understanding on regulations/requirements/procedures in the industry is required.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.