Tax Consultant - Indirect Tax
KPMG Indirect Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which includes all Indirect Tax matters, covering Sales Tax, Service Tax, Customs duties and the pending Goods and Services Tax (GST). Our clients are from a wide range of industries such as the manufacturing, utilities, hotels and infrastructure industries. Our ITP professionals are well trained to render value added advices to our clients.
• Assisting Directors and Managers in the performance of assignments for related portfolio of clients
• Liaising with the Government authorities on finalization of tax matters
• Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects
• A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
• Relevant working experience will be an added advantage
• Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
• Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.