Tax Consultant - Corporate Tax
KPMG Corporate Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients of diversified industries. We assist multi-national companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently. Our corporate tax professionals as a team of experienced professionals are dedicated to advising corporate clients who are undertaking domestic and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investments etc on any tax issue which may arise.
• Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
• Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
• Assisting team leaders in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
• Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
• Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
• A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
• Working experience at professional services firms would be an advantage.
• Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
• Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
• Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.