About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To resolve the assigned incident ticket within the SLA
- Incident should not be closed/resolved in Remedy without proper resolution
- Update the Change related Issues in the Release tracker
- Update the Change related issues in Remedy during closing/resolving incident
- Dashboard Monitoring and taking corrective steps to bring it back to GREEN
- Incident should not appear in Amber/RED in the daily Operational Hygiene Report
- Raise Problem/JIRA ID for permanent fix
- Provide inputs to L3 team for permanent fix
- Highlight to Senior management if the ticket is potential candidate for escalation
- To assign/distribute the new incident Tickets to Team equally
- To ensure that there is Zero unassigned incident on daily basis
- Attend walkthrough with the relevant stakeholders to understand the Project change
- Understand new monitoring requirements for the project change
- Configure the new monitoring requirements in ITRS
- Ensure to get all project/change related artefacts and checking the same in sharepoint which are required for future Audit purpose
- To attend Pre CAB meeting and raise related clarifications to the change co-ordinator.
- To support Weekend change related activities
- To perform PSS Verification after the completion of the change
- To ensure that the change is closed on time in Remedy and did not reflect in the change overdue report
- Support BAU during General/Night/Afternoon shift
- To ensure that Shift handover given properly to the next shift - Shift Handover process
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.