Support Lead, Technology Support
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Provide 24 x 7 support for production systems as necessary to proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information of the company.
• Provide support to users from across the globe for various critical applications and platforms, troubleshooting authorization issues, responding to support requests & researching user issues.
• Perform production support activities by providing issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLA, depending on the severity of the issue.
• Performs thorough and comprehensive peer reviews on the output of other team members in a way that identifies to the maximum extent possible issues/errors in the output
• Must be able to complete assigned tasks and duties on-time under aggressive Service Level Requirements. Primary Skills:
Should have Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills and Production support knowledge
Specific Skills(Technical Skills):
• Resource should be good in communication as PSS need to interact with users very often.
• More advantage if he / she has experience on production support. Experience:
6 - 9 years
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.