Support Lead, Retail Products
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting, developing, testing and documenting technical/functional specification for Retail Products Credit applications.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Perform production support activities by providing issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLA, depending on the severity of the issue.
- Enhance/improve existing application stability and reduce recurring incidents.
- Automate/reduce existing manual tasks in support operation.
- Ensure speedy recovery for business in case of incident.
- Develop application (source code) based on specifications for minor change request.
- Analyze the issues reported by users and provide solutions.
- Provide inputs to the documentation team and review the changes in the user manuals for accuracy.
- Coordinate during the source control process for source management.
- Coordinate for the production deployment.
Academic & Professional
Skills & Attributes:
- Field of Study - Bachelor in Computer Science or it's equivalent
- Certification - BMC Remedy Incident/Change/Problem, ITIL Foundation v3, Agile
- Windows, Unix / Linux
- Visual Basic, .NET
- MS-SQL, Oracle
- XML, Java
- Shell Scripting
- IBM MQ Messaging basic knowledge, Windows Services, Able to read and understand Mandarin/Chinese (error messages are in native language for some products)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.