About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Application Infrastructure support including AS400, RPGILE, MQ.
- Responsible for support, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team.
- Review BRD & FSD
- Prepare & manage the DR activities
- Manage high severity incidents.
- Production change management activities.
- Prepare, Review and execute change implementation plans.
- Analyse the Change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
- Perform production support activities
- Weekend technical support activities
- Providing root cause analysis and resolution within the specified SLA
- System maintenance
- Capacity Management.
- Data Analysis
Our Ideal Candidate
- Application Infrastructure management.
- Identify system Gaps. Prepare & execute the service Improvement plans.
- To resolve complex (L2 / L3) incidents & manage security incidents.
- Technically manage the vendor services.
- Risk & Audit management.
- Perform monthly trending on the root cause of tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
- Regularly review the nature of L2 problem tickets with a view to migrate the handling of these tickets to L1 support.
- Consistently to provide training and coaching to up-skill the staffs on product and technical knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
- Effective engagement with business & technology stakeholders for any critical issues.
- Ensure RCAs are performed for high severity issues.
- Provide timely workaround solutions for failing issue pattern which requires source code fix.
- Audit & Risk Management.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in production support & development environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to interact and communicate well with users & business and tech. Support managers / heads.
- Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on RPGLE, SQLRPGLE, CLLE, DB2400, Query400, MQ, MIMIX.
- Good Stakeholder management skills.
- MIMIX implementation and support knowledge
- Presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.