About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
This post is principally responsible in ensuring a one stop quality Contact Centre service, to be provided to all level of customers effectively and efficiently. The Role Responsibilities Customer Focus - 25%
Process Re-engineering - 20%
- Continuously improve the way we work & reinforce the brand and culture
- Continuous improvement of customer-related processes to drive up Service level, FCR (target of 80%), NPS and IVR termination rate the customer focus objective.
- Reduce Inbound Call Volume by 15% via Push To Self Servicing and Reduction in Repeat Calls
- Manage and reduce Customer complaints
- On-time and accuracy of process design and documentation.
Project Management - 10%
- Optimization, elimination and digitization of day to day work handling and improve frontline & customer experience.
- Identifying gaps in processes and procedures, highlighting them to the stakeholder, recommend solutions and implement changes.
- Reduce Outbound Call Volume by 50%
- Reduce Overall Inbound AHT by 20%
Process Mitigation - 10%
- Lead / support project initiatives and ensure that all areas are covered from end to end and execution is as planned.
- To monitor and review the process post-implementation on the effectiveness of implementation and report to stakeholders.
Documentation and Control - 10%
- Review procedure currently handled at CCC (SG/MY) or introduced to CCC to ensure it is streamline and efficient with a view to reduce AHT, hands-off and drive up FCR and NPS.
- Identify and manage common issues and/or risk underlying in the processes and raise concerns to address them as a team.
- Ensure all processes are mapped out and documented with appropriate sign off.
Coordinate business product launches - 5%
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff member through mapping of end to end BAU process within CCC (SG/MY), supporting local operation risk team.
- Implement tollgate review and sign-off of all process related documents.
- Ensure a satisfactory Audit rating for CCC.
- Ontime and accuracy matrix
Knowledge One other MYRCC Internal Portal Management - 20%
- Ensure involvement of all key stakeholders within MY CCC of all business initiated product launches, process change or migration.
- Maintain well relationship and open communication between CCC site teams/country customer care sites and stakeholders.
- Complete 2 EV days in 2016
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensure timely and accurate uploads of reference materials onto the Knowledge One Portal. (Product Information, Alerts, Announcement, Process, System Guides and Process tips)
- Understanding user's needs and constantly updating the MYCCC agents with the latest Management / HR / Internal affair / Service Quality / RTFM / Process Repository / Internal Repository sites and events updates.
- Exchange information essential to daily operations and create a communication network.
- Ensure CCA's completion on quizzes and assessments
- Boost up K1 usage among the CCA's
- Familiarity of operating systems
- Proficient in the use of Outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Performing all KCRPs on the e-,mail/SMS/phone system
- Knowledge of browsers/ Internet Banking
Soft skills: Required Skills
- Proficient level of Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to listen and assess customers feedback.
- Ability to understand and identify appropriate solutions.
Problem solving skill
- Analytical and display initiatives to resolve problem
- Proactive in displaying RATER Principle
- Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance
- Ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment
- have basic numerical skills using calculators
- Adherence to schedule
- Display of Brand values
- Ability to participate competitively in team activities
- Receptive to coaching, suggestion and exhibits teamwork
- Pleasant, self motivated and have self discipline
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback and be able to handle objections
- Able to apply and enforce coaching skills and techniques in all calibrations.
Product Specific skills:
- Product features
- Understanding the Pricing , mechanics and the various channel of products
Process Specific Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in the processes outlined for
- Product Specific process
- Service Recovery Handling
- Sales referrals
- Collating data and support reporting
- Operation specific process
- Risk and Compliance handling
- Empowerment matrix/anti attrition matrix
- Work codes / phones modes
Tools Specific Knowledge
- Legacy system ( HOGAN,RLS,CCMS, CBOS,CRES,INFOHUB, Customer One, LM, CEMS)
- Auto channels-PHB,CDM,ATM functions, internet banking
- Use of Call Master-understanding call centre terminology
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.