Specialist - Service Quality
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Job Purpose:
Key Responsibilities: Service Quality
- Principally responsible in ensuring a one stop quality Contact Centre service to be provided to all level of customers effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring telephone calls and E-Mails, whilst recommending improvements.
Risk Control / Compliance
- Achieve an average Call Monitoring Score of 85% all unit and 90% for PST which are being coached and monitored.
- To ensure quality of calls based on consistency and accuracy of information and service & results will be tracked via template upon completion of each call monitoring.
- Regular feedback to be given to each staff on the observations and improvement needed. Feedback to be indicated on the call monitoring forms.
- Provide info on training gaps to the Team Leaders and Training Manager to ensure constant improvement to achieve Excellent Customer Experience.
- Action Plans to be initiated and implemented based on results.
- All results to be tracked daily and findings to be cascaded to Contact Centre Managers as and when required for calibration purposes.
- Upon listening to the random calls or during call monitoring, ensure that patterns, trending, or gaps in processes are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders, ie: Process Improvement Team and Inbound.
Key Measurables: Contributes To:
- Ensure risk control in compliance with current regulations eg. BAFIA, Group Operational Risk Guidelines, Group Fraud Guidelines.
- Ensure no serious lapses in control or adverse findings by auditors within own job responsibilities.
- Exercise due card & diligence in ensuring all anti money laundering & KYC requirements complied with upgrade knowledge & skills through training or other means to ensure effective discharge of duties
- Maintain overall Contact Centre audit Overall Score of 2 and above or satisfactory
Judgment / Complexity: Service
- Bank's corporate image.
- Bank's sales & service channel. Migration/implementation.
- The delivery of high quality sales and service to our target segments of banking customers.
- Migrate best practices through discussion, exchange of ideas and experience.
- Ensure service and quality standards are met for the whole department.
- Analyze Customer Care Associates call quality and provide professional advice/coaching and alternatives/solutions using knowledge of bank's products and services.
- Flexible and sensitive to meeting quality standards and achieving daily/weekly/monthly objectives/targets.
- Ability to assess accurately call monitoring within approved criteria and limits.
- To promote the use of automated channels and sales pitching as appropriate.
- Increase cost efficiency by incorporating cost effectiveness ideas and implementations.
- Contribute through recommendations and advices in the form of written reports and verbal discussion with Team Leaders.
- Assist in rounds, clinics, process enhancements and scripting.
- Familiarity of operating systems
- Proficient in the use of Outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of browsers/ Internet Banking
Soft Skills: Required Skills
- Proficient level of Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to listen and assess Customer Care Associates Quality standards
Problem solving skill
- Ability to understand and identify appropriate solutions.
- Analytical and display initiatives to resolve problem
- Proactive in displaying RATER Principle- Reliable, Assurance, Tangible, Empathy, Responsive
- Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance
- Ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment
- Display of Brand values
- Ability to participate competitively in team activities
- Receptive to coaching, suggestion and exhibits teamwork
- Pleasant, self motivated and have self discipline
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback and be able to handle objections
- Able to apply and enforce coaching skills and techniques in all calibrations.
Product Specific skills
Process Specific Knowledge
- Product features
- Understanding the Pricing , mechanics and the various channel of products
Tools Specific Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in the processes outlined for
- Service Recovery Handling
- Sales referrals
- Collating data and support reporting
- Operation specific process
- Risk and Compliance handling
- Empowerment matrix/anti attrition matrix
- Systems : CEMS, EBBS, RLS, Internet Banking
- Call Monitoring Sheet
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.