Senior Developer Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multigrained services.
- Responsible to lead the development and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. Delegate tasks and set deadlines and oversee day-to-day operation.
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Java (1.8), Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Mule ESB, Elasticsearch, JPA /Hibernate, MongoDB, Hazelcast, Kafka, Oracle (PL /SQL), REST APIs, JSON /YML, Confluence/Jira /Bitbucket or Git, CI / CD (Maven, Git, Jenkins),
- Eclipse or Intelij IDEA, and Agile development and must have played Scrum Master role.
- Familiarity with managing both legacy and microservice architectures.
- Java 10, Go, Spring Batch, Cloud, Netflix Stack (ribbon, eureka, hystrix), Mule APIKIT/ Kong API Gateway, ELK stack (Kibana, filebeat, logstash), Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, PostrgesSQL, MySQL, CQRS, Reactive APIs, XML, smile, cbor, Gradle, Ansible, Spring STS, Anypoint Studio, Junit, Sonar, Robo3t, SQL Developer/ SQL IDE
- Experience in event driven architectures (CQRS and SAGA patterns).
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.