Senior Credit Analyst (Korean Speaking)
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze customer financial profile and identify related risk exposure for different industries client
- Perform analysis and monitor Industry and market risk
- Travel and perform on-site client visits. Report observation and provide risk assessment upon completion of visits
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert with proactive advice and provide guidance to IBM business units and functional team
- Work independently, make firm/ informed judgement and decision to protect IBM interest, balancing risk and returns
- Provide recommendation or alternative options including deal restructure to enhance IBM's credit position and enable IBM to win
- Work closely with other regional credit centers in Europe and Americas as well as with global competency leaders in U.S.
- Proactively participate and/or lead on global IBM or credit initiatives and projects
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Possess at least degree in Finance, Accounting, related professional qualification
- Min. 5-8 years work experience in credit risk analysis
- Well verse to read and write in Japanese
- Able to analyze full financial statement to assess the financial profile of a company
- Meticulous, diligence, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilient and able to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to provide consistent guidance to younger team members in daily operations
- Ability to engage senior management to manage business escalations
- Able to learn and acquire credit skills quickly to handle more complex deals
- Possess growth mindset, innovation & agile. Always looking for ways to improve
- Excellent teaming and collaboration skills across functions and with the COE
- Must possess JLPT level certification, Japanese University Graduate or Native Speaker
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Global Financing (IGF), the lending and leasing division of IBM, is a worldwide leader in information technology financing that provides financial service excellence, to accelerate value from technology and help our clients achieve the next best thing. IGF provides funding to more than 125,000 customers in more than 40 countries, enabling our customers to buy or lease hardware, software, and services not only from IBM, but from any technology vendor. Some institutions finance purchases. We finance possibilities.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.