SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To implement marketing strategies to promote and develop new customer base for mortgage products.
- Act as intermediary between the bank and customer to collect relevant documents, to conduct property inspection or field visits and to provide status update to customer on mortgage loan application.
- To acquire new mortgage business to achieve sales target
- To visit and build close rapport relationship with lawyers, developers, real estate agencies, valuers and big corporations on a regular basis for major share of referral business.
- To actively participate in developers launching, campaigns launching by marketing and road shows.
- To identify and develop new sales locations.
- To ensure all rules and regulations are complied.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Target driven and self-motivated individual person.
- Possess own transport
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.