Marketing Officer / Executive
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG PLT
- 20 Apr 19
Marketing Officer / Executive
Drive and execute Marketing and Communications initiatives to promote KPMG's messages in support of the firm's objectives and Brand Values.
Working with the MARCOM Manager, the key role of a Marketing Officer / Executive is to conceptualize, plan and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns; from developing marketing collaterals, project budget management down to event coordination and producing post analysis reports.
The duties include but is not limited to:
• Support development of integrated marketing campaigns across production pipeline - devising ideas and strategies on all relevant communication platforms on both print and online (website, intranet, app, social media).
• Cultivate concepts with related positioning and messaging to aid the creative process and provide creative solutions to meet objective(s) of campaigns and promote the firm. This includes content writing and proof-reading marketing copy for both online and print materials.
• Liaise closely with the in-house creative team to design marketing materials/collaterals and coordinate with printers/vendors to manage production and distribution for flyer, brochures, buntings, advertisement, corporate gifts and merchandizing.
• Liaise with the in-house digital marketing team to amplify promotion across digital platforms, by producing creative online content, visuals/illustrations, and videos (from development of storyboard to production and implementation of placement).
• Conduct research and analyze data to support specific campaigns/projects.
• Work with the corporate communications function to create a cohesive communications plan to promote events/ projects to all relevant stakeholders.
• End-to-end organizing and execution of firm events such as workshops, seminars, conferences, dinner, receptions, and other special events - which encompass:
- Venue management for events, including booking of functions rooms, accommodation rooms, food and beverage, audio + visual requirements.
- Preparation of delegate packs and materials.
- Coordinate suppliers, handling of internal queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event.
- Oversee the set-up, dismantling and removal of the event props and clearing off the venue.
- Serve as Master of Ceremonies for selected firm events (when required).
- Management of guests RSVP and registration on site.
- Coordinate with vendors, external agencies, and emcees (if any) when appropriate to effectively manage event.
• Prepare reports where required to document effectiveness of marketing campaigns/events.
• Identify potential opportunities such as external events/placements for distribution and promote brand visibility.
• Monitor and report on competitor marketing and promotion activity.
• Support special projects undertaken by the Head of Department that require research, materials preparation, and project management.
• Provide assistance on any scope of work that is deemed relevant and necessary by the management.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business/Management or equivalent (minimum Second Class or better).
• Applicants for Executive grade must have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in the event management, marketing or the hospitality industry
• Strong command of the English language
• Fresh graduates with the right aptitude are encouraged to apply.
Proficiencies we seek:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Able to negotiate, organize and possess an eye for detail
• Able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure
• Enjoy working with people and possess good interpersonal skills
• Experience with digital marketing, social media, content marketing is a plus.