Marketing Executive / Senior Executive
Working with the MARCOM Manager, the key role of a Marketing Executive / Senior Executive is to project manage marketing initiatives of the firm. The duties include but is not limited to:
• End-to-end organizing and execution of firm initiatives/events such as workshops, seminars, conferences, dinner, receptions, and other special networking events - which encompass:
- Venue sourcing and management for events, including booking of functions rooms, accommodation rooms, food and beverage, audio + visual requirements.
- Preparation of delegate packs and materials.
- Coordinate suppliers, handling of internal queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event.
- Oversee the set-up, dismantling and removal of the event props and clearing off the venue.
- Serve as Master of Ceremonies for selected firm events (when required).
- Management of guests RSVP and registration on site.
- Coordinate with vendors, external agencies, and emcees (if any) when appropriate to effectively manage event.
• Liaise closely with the in-house creative team to design marketing materials/collaterals and coordinate with printers/vendors to manage production and distribution for flyer, brochures, buntings, advertisement, corporate gifts and merchandizing.
• Identify potential marketing opportunities, such speaking engagements, to promote KPMG's experts and thought leadership.
• Support development of integrated marketing campaigns; devise ideas and strategies that promotes the brand above, below and through the line. Conduct research and analyze data to support specific campaigns/projects.
• Cultivate concepts with relevant positioning and messaging to aid the creative process and provide creative solutions to meet objective(s) of campaigns and promote the firm. This includes content writing and proof-reading marketing copy.
• Liaise with the in-house digital marketing team to amplify promotion across digital platforms, by producing creative content, visuals/illustrations, and videos (from development of storyboard to production and implementation of placement).
• Work with the corporate communications function to create a cohesive communications plan to promote project/initiative to all relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare reports where required to document effectiveness of marketing campaigns/initiatives.
• Monitor and report on competitor marketing and promotion activity.
• Support special projects undertaken by the Head of Department that require research, materials preparation, and project management.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business/Management or equivalent (minimum Second Class and better).
• Applicants for Senior Executive grade must have a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in event management, marketing or the hospitality industry
• Strong command of the English language
Proficiencies we seek:
• Able to negotiate, organize and possess an eye for detail
• Able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure
• Enjoy working with people and possess good interpersonal skills
• Experience with digital marketing, social media, content marketing is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point